West Midlands based. M J Guest Ltd. is a small, friendly, family run business of Kitchen Painters. Providing exceptional Hand Painted finishes to Kitchens and Furniture. (@MJGUESTLTD Instagram link).
We strongly believe in thorough preparation together with the skilled application of fine products and materials. Delivering the very best of finishes. We use tried and tested, traditional methods and techniques, with a modern understanding and approach.
We’ve made a substantial investment in the latest “Dust-Free” sanding technology available. 99.9% Dust filtration – Better for you; your home will not have a film of dust for the next six months. Better for us; No dust in the atmosphere to breathe in, Better for the project; flawless surface preparation. Home
Painting is in our DNA; Martin’s father – (sadly deceased, August 2019), pictured above, served 34 years employment for LG Harris & Co. Ltd. Manufacturing high quality decorating tools up to 1997. What he didn’t know about how the best Painting & Decorating tools should be put together, isn’t worth knowing! (Image courtesy of Leslie G Harris, “Mixed Memoirs”. 1988).
Talk to us!
Please contact us via email (email@example.com) for a quotation to renovate your existing kitchen or to paint your new build kitchen. The process is simple; send through photographs of your project with a short brief and we will be happy to produce a timely, accurate, all inclusive quotation. Please be sure to include the number of doors, drawers and anything notable, such as plate racks and wine racks. Or, alternatively, call Martin on 07940 111516 to discuss your project directly; he loves a good natter about kitchen painting!
COVID-19 WORKING POLICY
We are a responsible and respectable Company and follow guidance, advice and best practice. The following workplace adjustments will be taken, alongside good normal hygiene practices;
- We are not being rude. But, we will not shake hands.
- We will respect 2m Social distancing.
- If necessary, we will remove ourselves from the working area, if you (or anyone from your household) needs to be in, or walk through, the working area – if the 2m social distancing rule cannot be met.
- We will wear appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) – gloves and mask (if required/requested). These items will be changed during the day, as necessary. Used items of PPE will be removed from your home and disposed of appropriately.
- We will keep work area/room well ventilated – opening windows as necessary.
- Items such as doors and drawer fronts will be taken off site, if possible, to be worked upon in our workshop, to minimise the length of time at your property. So that we can “work from home”.
- We will provide our own refreshment so as to minimise any contact.
- Payment, where possible, to be made by direct transfer.
- We will notify you if any member of M J Guest Limited has or develops Covid-19 symptoms.
- You will please notify us if you have been in contact with anyone with Covid-19 symptoms.
- Appointments with potential clients will be via Video Conferencing Software (WhatsApp, Zoom, Skype, Cisco), where possible, to minimise contact time.
We will regularly review and update this policy in order to keep employees and clients safe.
GEOGRAPHICAL WORK AREA INCLUDES:
Staffordshire Burntwood, Burton upon Trent, Cannock, Hednesford, Kidsgrove, Leek, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Penkridge, Rugeley, Stafford, Stone, Tamworth, Biddulph, Burntwood, Burslem, Burton upon Trent, Cannock, Cheadle, Eccleshall, Fazeley, Fenton, Hanley, Hednesford, Kidsgrove, Leek, Lichfield, Longton, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Rugeley, Stafford, Stoke-upon-Trent, Stone, Tamworth, Tunstall, Uttoxeter
Shropshire Bishop’s Castle, Bridgnorth, Broseley, Church Stretton, Cleobury Mortimer, Clun, Craven Arms, Dawley, Ellesmere, Knighton, Ludlow, Madeley, Market Drayton, Much Wenlock, Newport, Oakengate, Oswestry, Shifnal, Shrewsbury, Telford, Wellington, Wem, Whitchurch
Worcestershire Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Droitwich Spa, Evesham Kidderminster, Redditch, Bewdley, Bromsgrove, Great Malvern, Malvern, Pershore, Redditch, St Johns, Worcester, Stourport-on-Severn, Tenbury Wells, Upton-upon-Severn
Herefordshire Leominster, Ross-on-Wye, Bromyard, Kington, Ledbury, Hereford, Hay-on-Wye
West Midlands Conurbation Aldridge, Amblecote, Balsall Common, Berkswell, Birmingham, Blackheath, Bloxwich, Blythe Valley Park, Brierley Hill, Brownhills, Castle Bromwich, Catherine de Barnes, Chelmsley Wood, Cheswick Green, Coleshill, Coseley, Coventry, Cradley, Cradley Heath, Darlaston, Dickens Heath, Dorridge, Dudley, Earlswood, Edgbaston, Gornal, Great Barr, Halesowen, Hampton in Arden, High Heath, Hockley Heath, Kings Norton, Kingswinford, Knowle, Lye, Meriden, Monkspath, Netherton, Oldbury, Olton, Pelsall, Perton, Quarry Bank, Rowley Regis, Rubery, Rushall, Sedgley, Shelfield, High Heath, Shirley, Smethwick, Solihull, Stourbridge, Streetly, Sutton Coldfield, Tipton, Tividale, Walsall, Walsall Wood, Warley, Wednesbury, Wednesfield, West Bromwich, Willenhall, Wolverhampton, Wordsley
About M J Guest Ltd.